Maui Food & Wine Event – VIP Drawing/New Schedule
Because of the huge interest in the Grand Tasting Day registration, the “Invitation To Foodies” culinary event is now a 1-day event.
There are two categories for registration: A) Grand Tasting Day – or – B) Grand Tasting Event.
Purchase Grand Tasting Day tickets and be eligible to win free airline tickets or hotel accommodations during the VIP Special Event drawings.
The VIP Special Event includes “Making Island Cuisine with Chef Beverly Gannon” and the VIP Special Event drawings.
The “Invitation To Foodies” culinary event benefits Ka Lima O Maui, a Hawaii non-profit that helps disabled residents of Maui County.
The “Invitation To Foodies” event features panel discussions, cooking demonstrations, culinary lectures, food and wine tastings and a Grand Tasting Event.
Event Information Page: http://www.tastehawaiionline.com/invitation-to-foodies
Event Website: http://www.tastehawaiionline.com/
Event Customer Service: (866) 613-4438
VIP Special Event Drawing Official Rules
- Verification of “Grand Tasting Day” registrations will be required at event check-in.
- THE WINNERS will be chosen during “VIP Special Event” drawing on September 4th.
- SIX DRAWINGS: one winner per drawing.
- THE PRIZES: three attendees will win one airline ticket each (round-trip to or from the mainland or between neighbor islands) and three attendees will win 3-nights hotel accommdations for two.
- The travel dates will be between January 2, 2012 and April 30, 2012.
- TasteHawaiiOnline.com reserves the right to utilize THE WINNERS of the drawings’ names and images in marketing and promotion campaigns.
- Mahalo for registering!