Thanksgiving Gravy Recipe
• 4 cups turkey stock
• 1 cup all purpose flour
• 4 cups pan drippings
• salt, to taste
• black pepper, to taste
• Fat Separator Cup
• 3-quart saucepan
- Move turkey from roasting pan to a large platter.
- Garnish with sliced starfruit and lychee.
- With spatula, scrape and drain contents from the bottom of the roasting pan into Fat Separator Cup (including juice from the onions, celery and carrots – then set them aside).
- While in the Fat Separator Cup, the fat will separate from the pan drippings.
- Now pour 4 cups of pan drippings from Fat Separator Cup into saucepan containing 4 cups of turkey stock: whisk.
- Over low heat, gradually whisk 1 cup of flour into the saucepan containing pan drippings/turkey stock.
- Thicken to desired level.
- Remove from low heat.
- Season with salt and pepper to desired taste.