Taste Marin’s Wings food service will travel to St. Helena, Berkeley, Mill Valley, Sonoma and other nearby cities to pick-up and deliver your favorite food to you.
How it works:
- Taste Marin’s Wings food service delivers food and wine to Marin County locations only.
- Register online to become a Wings food service member.
- Members will contact Taste Marin no later than 48 hours before the delivery date to place a delivery request. Members will be charged a delivery service fee. Members will then place their food order with their favorite gourmet food store or restaurant. Prior to pick-up, Taste Marin will contact your favorite gourmet food store or restaurant to confirm order was placed and fulfilled.
- Delivery service fees start at …
- Food deliveries are made to persons 18 years or older.
- Wine deliveries are made to persons 21 years or older.
- No deliveries are left at the door.
- All deliveries will be signed by person accepting the delivery.
IMPORTANT ADVISORY: Taste Marin will not open your food order. The correctness of your order is the responsibility of your favorite gourmet food store or restaurant. However, please advise Taste Marin about the level of service provided by each food establishment.
Get started – become a Wings food service member.